Sunday 8 May 2016

Welcome


Hello all, the fact that I have been meaning to write this first post for about a week now and only just getting round to it is maybe a sign of how the continuation of this blog may go but I'm hopeful that now I've finally got the ball rolling I will go with it! First off a little about myself, my name is Danielle or Dani to most, I'm 25 (as of tomorrow) and a new mum to my 5 month old girl Willow Rose. I currently live in Plymouth with my partner of 4 years but I'm originally from London and I just last year completed my degree in illustration, a skill which has since been mostly replaced with nappy changing, feeding, winding etc. (You get the jist). This blog is intended to be a bit of an outlet for me mostly featuring my parenting journey and experiences as well as any creative projects and general bits and pieces. Hopefully it will be interesting enough that a few of you might stick around and stay tuned, my first proper post will hopefully be up soon but for now welcome to Willows Wonderful World.

Dani x

No comments:

Post a Comment