Wednesday 11 May 2016

My Birthday!

Yesterday I turned 25 (yay?) so I thought why not share it as my first post here as it ties in with telling you about a few plans I have in store. I spent the first part of the day just relaxing at home with Willow and my partner Connor as the weather decided to revert back to typically British, we went for a lovely meal at Frankie and Benny's followed by a few drinks and pool with a few friends, it was a lovely chilled out evening and we were back by 10.30 like perfectly well behaved parents. I also got some lovely gifts including an exercise bike, which I did ask for! I'm hoping to lose a few pounds for July as I'm a bridesmaid for my best friend as well as reaalllllyyy needing to get a bit fitter (I'm unbelievably unhealthy since pregnancy) and a sewing machine which I'm really excited about because I can start some projects I will be posting about on this blog.



After seeing so many lovely handmade baby clothes on Instagram and Pinterest I've been inspired to try and create some of my own for Willow, it's been a while since I've touched a sewing machine so fingers crossed it doesn't go horribly wrong but I'm excited to give it a go, I will be getting in some  shopping soon to pick out some pretty fabrics and patterns. I'm also going to start decorating the spare room ready for Willow to go into her own room which I'm really looking forward too as I love decorating.

I'm really excited to finally start getting all the things I wanted to do going and to share them here with you but for now I am off to re-teach myself how to use a sewing machine, wish me luck!

Dani xx

No comments:

Post a Comment